DENIED MORTGAGE LOAN ?
What to Do When Your Lender Says No
The majority of homeowners turn to banks when it comes time to get a mortgage. They are the most obvious choice, mainly because home loan services are usually offered at the customer’s primary banking institution.
According to the Mortgage Bankers Association, about 30 percent of the people who apply for a mortgage get turned down.
Does this mean you’re out of luck?
Happily, the answer is also a resounding “no.” Just because one application is denied doesn’t mean the next one will be.
The Power of Yes! Give Denied Mortgage Loans a Second Look.
However, borrowers who have trouble qualifying or need to finance tricky deals will often get turned away at banks. So for these people, using a mortgage broker is often the next best option.
Utmost Pro, Inc is the mortgage broker and will Give Denied Mortgage Loans a Second Look.
– We do all the legwork for you, working on your behalf with the lender
– We compare wholesale mortgage rates from a large number of banks and lenders all at once
– Wholesale interest rates can be lower than retail (bank branch) interest rates
– You get more loan options because we work with numerous banks and lenders
– We can finance tricky deals because of our knowledge and various lending partners